I decided to make something a bit different for dinner tonight as Laura was at work and I had two BPO’s to work on so didn’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen. Here is my new version that I have named: Joe’s Over the Top Tator Casserole:
- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 a diced Onion
- 1 can of Corn
- 1/2 a bag of Frozen Tator Tots
- 1/2 a bag of Frozen Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 tablespoon Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon of Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In a large frying pan brown the Ground Beef and Onion and drain the fat from the pan.
- Add the corn and spices.
- Add the two cans of Cream of Chicken Soup and 1/2 a can of water.
- Add the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish and top with the Tator Tots and Fries.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes then put the cheese on top and back in the oven it goes until it melts in a few minutes.
- Serve with some fresh fruit and green salad if desired and enjoy!
- Yield: 8 servings.
Well I have my Bride’s Seal of Approval once again, she said “This tastes really good and is great comfort food!!!” Then she went back for seconds! Whoo hoo!!!
Yes its true, Realtors® can cook and bake!!! LOL!!!
Until next time enjoy your week, Joe