How to Be Perfectly Miserable:
1. Think about yourself.
2. Talk about yourself.
3. Use the personal pronoun “I” as often as possible.
4. Mirror yourself continually in the opinion of others.
5. Listen to what people say about you.
6. Insist on respect.
7. Demand agreement with your own views.
8. Sulk when people are not grateful.
9. Be suspicious.
10. Be sensitive to slights.
11. Be jealous.
12. Trust nobody but yourself.
Stay tuned for the rest of the story on Monday so you won’t be left in this Miserable state… Joe