Fall is a fun time of year to get festive! Try some of these quick ideas to bring a little Autumn Crisp into your home!
Move Over, Jack
– Grimacing faces not your thing? Find 3 to 5 pumpkins that stack well atop one another. Hollow and carve your street number, one per pumpkin. String a set of white lights through the middle, and you have a great doorside decoration!
– For a quick centerpiece, lay a grapevine wreath on your table, and fill the center with mini pumpkins, gourds, fall foliage and mini pinecones. Choose hard-variety apples (red delicious or granny smith) for a longer-lasting centerpiece.
– Having a party? Write your guests’ names on mini pumpkins with black permanent marker as an adorable placeholder!
– Hollow and clean a small- to medium-size pumpkin. Fit the inside with a small vase or jar. Arrange fresh flowers along with twigs and full-color fall leaves! A mini pumpkin with a few sprigs of daisies makes a terrific gift for a friend or teacher!
– Place a medium-size pumpkin on a pedestal in the center of the table. Add fall leaves, trailing ivy, nuts, and small clove-spiked oranges. Use toothpicks or floral picks to help hold items in place. For a dramatic effect, carve your pumpkin first… or use a white pumpkin!
Happy Harvest To You all! Until next time have a wonderful week, Joe